Thursday, July 9, 2015

How You Delete Text Messages from Your iPhone 6/5s/5/4s/4 permanently

"When I go to settings>General>usuage> I see that I have 3.2GB of messages stored. Can someone tell me how to delete those messages? I don't even know where all of these messages could be stored. I don't think I am storing them in icloud.
I always delete my messages because I don't like having so many message things open, so those messages are not directly on my phone.
As you can see it's taking up way too much of my storage.
I have no need to save any text messages. If anything were that important to me I could take a screen shot of it and email it to myself or something.
Please someone help me because I have searched everywhere and asked everyone I can think of and no one has any idea how to help me..
Thanks in advance."

Erase All Text Messages on iPhone Permanently

As far as I know, many people only choose the deletion option or factory settings restoring to delete some files they don't need. But tell you the truth, neither the two methods can delete files permanently. To wipe text messages completely, the most secure way is using professional third-party software like iPhone Data Eraser, which is specially designed to erase iPhone text messages, contacts, photos, videos, emails, account info, passwords, etc.

This iPhone Data Eraser is permanent and no any data recovery software can recover back the deleted files. Follow the steps as below to learn how to erase text messages from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS.

Text message conversations have a way of overstaying their welcome on your phone. They sit there like souring milk, constant reminders of a bad breakup or a lost temper. That’s probably why iOS has a feature that allows you to delete them.Read this use guide about how to erase iPhone messages permanently.

Here’s how you do it:

1. Open your Messages app.


2. Tap the text message conversation from which you would like to delete texts. I have decided to delete this text from my grandma, because she’s just playing a practical joke on me.


3. Tap twice on the bubble of the conversation that you’d like to delete. A black bubble will show up that says Copy | More…. Click More. (Side note: If the text you’re trying to delete contains a phone number, a link or a calendar date in it, make sure you don’t tap directly on that link).


4. Some circles should pop up on the left side of the screen. Each circle corresponds to specific text. The blurb you tapped should have a blue checkmark next to it. The rest of the text’s circles should be empty. To delete numerous texts at a time, tap on the empty circles.


Read more: how to erase all data on iPhone before selling

No comments:

Post a Comment